IntegralOrg assists nonprofits and charities to carry out their missions, through a comprehensive suite of services that build organizational capacity. We offer education and support in foundational areas like governance, legal compliance, financial management, strategic planning, change management, and risk management.
Title: Program Assistant, Education
Through the Canada Summer Jobs Program, IntegralOrg is hiring a Program Assistant, Education.
Start Date:May 16, 2022 (approx.) This position is for a 9-week term, Monday to Thursday, for a maximum of 280 hours. Flexibility in number of weeks or hours per week is possible for the right candidate.
Program and Service Communications and Promotion
- Support the promotion of programs and services through assistance with social media and e-newsletters, including content creation and scheduling.
- Preparation of resources to help nonprofit organizations with government and management.
Program and Service Evaluation
- Support the creation of evaluation data summaries and reports to inform the ongoing monitoring and improvement of IntegralOrg programs, educational services, clinics, and projects.
- Perform data analysis and research projects to inform education and program planning.
- Summarize findings in graphs, reports, and other forms.
- Assist in the development of processes and systems to support project management.
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn Microsoft Project.
The incumbent must:
- Be between the ages of 15 and 30 and be legally entitled to work in Canada (which means you must have a valid Social Insurance Number). These requirements are set by the Canada Summer Jobs Program
- Have completed a minimum of first year of post-secondary education.
- Be prepared and willing to work a hybrid model of both in-office and remotely (with access to computer and internet connection).
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Have experience with social media, including basic design skills and content creation.
- Previous experience in the nonprofit sector is an asset.
- Ability to set priorities and follow-through
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Research and analyzing information
- Meeting timelines
- Project management skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
Employment Equity Statement
It is the policy of IntegralOrg that all employees and applicants for employment be afforded equal opportunities without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a parent, marital status, physical, and/or mental abilities. As part of our policy, IntegralOrg prohibits discrimination or harassment based on any of these categories and endeavors to foster a diverse and inclusive environment where individual differences are accepted and all individuals feel valued, respected, and supported.
It is important to note that the IntegralOrg office is unfortunately not fully accessible in the following ways:
- The Macleod Place I building is not fully wheelchair accessible – although equipped with an elevator, the washrooms for the floor on which our office is located are not accessible. Accessible washrooms can be accessed via the elevator.
- We do not have gender-neutral washrooms on our floor.
- We are not presently equipped with technology that supports those with hearing or visual impairments.
If you require accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (403)-910-7279.
If you believe this position is a fit for you, please forward your resume and cover letter as a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application with both cover letter and resume attached as a single document.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.