When you have questions about nonprofit management, governance, or legal issues, IntegralOrg has free services to help.
Every nonprofit comes with its own unique opportunities and challenges. And as a nonprofit leader, you have a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. If you have a question or issue, a free consultation or legal clinic are good options for finding ideas and solutions.
If you have a question about governance, board functioning, financial or budgeting matters, strategic planning, risk management or any other issue, we are happy to offer our expertise.
Give us a call at 403-910-7279, connect by email, or use the Contact Us form and we will arrange a free phone or virtual consultation with a member of our team.
The legal aspects of running a nonprofit are complex. In a legal clinic, you can chat with a lawyer with decades of experience in the nonprofit sector about your issue. Legal clinics are free of charge. Some common issues are:
- Which legislation should we choose for our nonprofit?
- How do we get charitable status for our organization?
- How do we register our nonprofit?
- What policies do we need?
- Are our bylaws complete?
- What is the best legal structure for our social enterprise?
Here's how a legal clinic works:
- Give us a call at 403-910-7279, connect by email, or use the Contact Us form. Let us know the issue you are facing.
- You will speak to IntegralOrg's administrator. She will ask you some clarifying questions to learn more about your issue and arrange a time for your clinic. Legal clincis are often held on Thursdays.
- The administrator may ask you to fill out a clinic information form. You will be asked for basic information about your nonprofit - and depending on the issue that you have, you may be asked for some more detailed items like your incorporation documents or bylaws so we can be fully informed and ready to problem-solve when we meet. You can access the clinic information form by clicking the button below.
- Clinics are held virtually. You can invite multiple members of your team to the clinic if you wish.
Clinic Application Form
What Alberta nonprofits have to say about legal clinics: