To help your nonprofit thrive, we offer workshops across Alberta in governance, legal compliance, financial management, strategic planning, change management, and risk management.
During the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, IntegralOrg is offering workshops virtually.
If you would like to partner with us to host a workshop for nonprofits and charities in your area, please call us at 403-910-7279 or connect by email. See IntegralOrg's Workshop Guide to find out more about partnering on a workshop series.
Here are some workshops we've offered recently:
- Vaccination Policies for Nonprofit Employers
- The Legal Possibilities for Social Enterprise for Charities
- Embracing Risk: Building Blocks of Effective Risk Management
- Start Your Social Enterprise the Right Way: A Panel Discussion about Social Enterprise and the Legal and Regulatory Environment
- From Response to Recovery: Managing a Nonprofit in Uncertain Times
- Introduction to Strategic Planning
- Keeping Your Nonprofit Healthy
- Mergers, Amalgamations, and Dissolutions for Nonprofits
- Budgeting for Recovery and Beyond
- Succession Planning for Nonprofits
- Occupational Health and Safety through a COVID-19 Lens
- Strategic Planning into Recovery
- Scenario Planning: Identifying Critical Uncertainties and Moving to Impact and Response
- Bringing Your Budget to Life
- Advocacy and Lobbying for Nonprofits
- Planning for Tomorrow: Financial Tools for Operational Planning